E-Reserves Request Form
- Use this form for articles, book chapters, class notes, etc. to be scanned and placed on E-Reserves. For tangible copies of books, videos, and other materials to be placed on reserve, please use the form for On-Site Reserves.
- Complete the E-Reserve Document Cover sheet for each document placed on E-Reserves.
- A copy of your syllabus for each course is required with this form.
By my signature I confirm that to the best of my knowledge:
- my use of the duplicated materials listed falls within the Fair Use provisions of the Copyright Law; or
- the materials are in the public domain; or
- I have permission from copyright holders to place the material on reserve
Faculty signature: ______________________________________________
- Please list the materials you want on E-Reserve on the E-Reserves Document List Form. Reproduced materials not accompanied by a signed Reserve Request List will be returned.
- Materials will be returned to you after processing is complete.
FOR LIBRARY STAFF ONLY
Received by ________________ Date /Time __________________
Copies: OK __________ Rejected: Give Reason_____________________________
Bibliographic citations on cover sheet for first page of each document: Yes or No
Syllabus attached: Yes or No
Number of documents submitted ____________________________
Date packet delivered to FDL ____________________