The self-service scanners are located in the following areas of the Library and Library Café:
- Lower Level
- 1st Floor
- New Media Center (2nd Floor)
- Library Cafe
Please see the staff member at the appropriate service desk for assistance in obtaining and using a scanner.
There is no cost for using the scanners.
Copy machines are located in the following areas:
- Lower Level: by Government Documents
- 1st Floor: next to the Library classrooms, next to the Christoph Kimmich Reading Room
- 2nd Floor: behind the look-up stations near the elevators
- 3rd Floor: behind the look-up stations near the elevators
Black and white copies cost $0.10/page and color copies cost $.50/page. Currently enrolled Brooklyn College undergraduate and graduate students already have a Print/Copy Account that has a prefunded (free) balance for PRINTING only. Use the same account for copies, but you will have to add funds because copying cannot be paid for with your printing balance.