We collect zines about life in Brooklyn, as well as zines that have relevance for student interests, or the curriculum of Brooklyn College.
Our collection primarily consists of:
(1) Print zines. This is a print zine collection, and thus no e-zines or online materials are accepted as part of the collection at this time.
(2) Zines that are connected to Brooklyn, support the interests of the students at Brooklyn College, or would support the curriculum of Brooklyn College.
(3) Zines made by Brooklyn College students or alumni--any zine made by our students or alumni will be accepted into the collection.
(4) Zines about zines, zine-making and zine culture.
(5) Zines that discuss life from the perspective of members of the Working Class, or zines that are made by people/students who balance work, life and scholarship simultaneously.
(6) Zines by People of Color, and/or that discuss issues of race, culture, and identity.
Categories where this resource is found: